- Drink lots and lots of refrigerated water.
- Exercise every day, no matter what.
- Eat as little as possible in every given situation.
- Never binge. Never purge.
- Only eat when people are watching you. Leave false traces of food you ‘ate’, i.e. apple cores, wrappers in bin, crumbs on plate,…
i dont date in high school because no one is rich yet so whats the point
"Did you know that for pretty much the entire history of the human species, the average life span was less than thirty years? You could count on ten years or so of real adulthood, right? There was no planning for retirement, There was no planning for a career. There was no planning. No time for plannning. No time for a future. But then the life spans started getting longer, and people started having more and more future. And now life has become the future. Every moment of your life is lived for the future—you go to high school so you can go to college so you can get a good job so you can get a nice house so you can afford to send your kids to college so they can get a good job so they can get a nice house so they can afford to send their kids to college."
I wish there was a way to kill yourself and see how everyone who you knew reacts, and then depending on that choose whether to stay dead or not. If that were the case I’d kill myself right this second.